Our Inverted Pleat has clean lines and suitable for contemporary or modern spaces. The pleats are hidden in the back with lots of fullness in the body of the drapery. Inverted pleats are beautiful in taffeta, silk or light weight velvet. They can hang on an eye-catching pole and hang under valances to make a statement in any room.
- Each panel is available as stationery or fully-functional, suitable for modern or contemporary décor.
- Tailored clean lines hiding pleats in the back with lots of fullness in the front.
- Number of Inverted Pleats depends on the width of your window.
- Can be hung under a valance or cornice or alone with stylish hardware.
- Custom lengths up to 120 inches long.
- Panels are lined with premium off-white luster-nap lining.
- Each panel has weighted corners.
- Your panels and hardware arrive to your home with easy to install instructions.
Each order contains a pair of drapery panels.
WE RECOMMEND FOR THIS STYLE
- Use soft fabrics like silk, taffeta and lightweight velvet.
- Suitable for modern or contemporary settings.
- Select a decorative pole to highlight the clean straight lines.
- Hang panels high and drapery should slightly touch the floor.
- Use our Measure Chart.
- See our Gallery for ideas.
IF YOU NEED HELP ALONG THE WAY PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US.
EMAIL A PICTURE OF YOUR WINDOW FOR PERSONAL HELP.